Monday, April 14, 2008

Bryant Gumbel ousted

See ya sucka

Thank the heavens we won't have to listen to that dingus' play-by-play next year, as his version of sports broadcasting often recounts the exploits of such NFL greats as Al Gore and Rick Romo (Gumbel's butchered versions of 49ers running back Frank Gore, and Cowboys QB Tony Romo). I love the quote:

"But we've agreed that we'd all be better served going in different directions."

Translation: The NFL Network realized I was the most ridiculous play-by-play guy in the history of sports broadcasting, and canned me. I am a total loser, and need to stay as far away from the NFL as is humanly possible.

Now if TNT will just fire Craig Sager ("I'm here talking with Dick Nowitski", yeah, that guy), my sports soul will be at peace.

No comments: