Monday, April 28, 2008

I didn't laugh when I was watching the Draft this year...

Okay, idiocy aside, I really enjoyed sitting on my can all day Saturday and doing nothing but prognosticate, peruse, praise, and percolate. I was particularly excited when I saw that the Cowboys drafted Martellus Bennett, which at the time it occurred I let out an exclamatory "Yeah!" in the middle of a nice seafood restaurant (though there may have been a choice expletive in front of the "yeah"). I would have liked to see the Cowboys draft a receiver in the 2nd round, when it seemed like every team in the NFL was just making a mad run on them, but overall I was pretty satisfied by what the Cowboys came away with for the two days.

And...the Mavericks make me want to die. Freaking sports blue balls again.

No comments: