Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Well hello all, I have successfully made it to the Orient and I have a few pictures of the motel we are staying in, near the Gimpo airport we will fly out of tomorrow to start our tour (we actually flew into Incheon International, and this is kind of analogous to what Love Field is to DFW). The flight here went quite swimmingly, though we had to take a mulligan on the initial approach to land at Incheon, due to an air traffic control situation (other planes trying to take off when we were scheduled to land). Here's a couple pics of the motel we are at:







That last picture is our mood-lighting...we just grabbed the closest, cheapest hotel to the airport, and this place is what we ended up with. By the way, this post has been great fun to produce, as all the applications on the computer I'm using are in Korean, which, uh...I don't know too well buddy. Anyways, I'll try to update as best I can throughout my excursion, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to see Jeff in a pink bath tub and on a pink toilet. Sorry, but you showed it, knew that was coming.
Let Jeff figure out who this anonymous is.