Saturday, September 1, 2007

So I had my first experience with the Big House today...

...and I had the distinct pleasure of bearing witness to the biggest David vs. Goliath-esque upset in NCAA sports history. The feeling immediately after the last blocked field goal was one of utter incredulity, as the event was almost too much for a human brain to comprehend.

It would have been nice to see a Michigan win (and I certainly hope there will be some this season), but just being a part of the Michigan Stadium atmosphere with the other nearly 110,000 people was awe inspiring. It's a very different feel from Kyle Field, but I think over the next few years I will enjoy watching some college football here in Ann Arbor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the comment someone left about masturbating at the Maktabar (Akbarr)while a Lemur surveyed on Klem's blog.


-Merconin

Anonymous said...

Are you the cooler?