Thursday, September 20, 2007

Son of a...man I'm tired. Long day today.

I just wanted to throw out that on two distinct occasions today when walking around North Campus, I was presented with opportunities to view some of our mammalian buddies up close.

As I was leaving my recitation today, what do I see walking right in front of me, but a rather sizable groundhog. I don't think I'd seen one in person before today.

Later, after a review session for another class of mine, as I was walking to the bus stop I passed by a tree where I saw a raccoon slowly sauntering up the trunk. It was rather odd, because as I passed by and glanced at him, he gave me this seemingly sheepish look of mortification, and began slowly descending the trunk without turning his body around, as if to say "Sorry for climbing the tree, buddy, I'm coming down now." I attribute the event to my tanooki powers.

3 comments:

ProgRockerWorldwide said...

You should be gazing at mammalian protruberences up close. Here's a funny movie, buddy.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1770138

Anonymous said...

I hope you watched the A&M game. Good times!!!

Anonymous said...

the raccoon was probably Luigi..